Friday, May 21, 2010

Could I download songs on my MP3 without sound on my computer? If so, how?

OK, I bought a MP3 player yesterday. Is a second hand MP3, but is it almost brand new. Is a Samsung YP-U2JZX. I only have the MP3, and that's it. I don't have the package or nothing else. Yesterday I tried downloading the software in Samsung Website and it only downloaded Windows Media Player Newest Version. How could a download a song to my MP3 without audio? This is another problem I have, I have no audio on my computer, but, Could I download a song to my MP3 without audio? And, How do you download a song with the newest version of Windows Media Player?

Could I download songs on my MP3 without sound on my computer? If so, how?
Actually, you don't have to have sound on your computer to upload to your player. The only thing that a sound card does is to let you hear the music.





To load with windows media player, you should be able to drag and drop files to your library. (You should see the Library, rip, burn, sync and guide buttons @ the top of the player.) Then hook your player up to your computer, and windows media player should pick up the device. If you hit "sync" you should be able to drag and drop music of get the player to do it for you automatically.





For me personally, I bypass the media player all together. If you are not satisfied with how Windows media works, then there is another option. Plug your player into your computer and then go to "My Computer" You should be able to see the different drives 'C', 'A', 'D"- I don't know what letters you have for each drive, but usually, C' is your hard drive. Also in the window (your player should be plugged in and running) you should see your player as a portable device or a different letter then the ones that are up there. Click on it and you should be able to just drag and drop the music you want into position. You may be able to make your own folders within the player.





Hope this helps:)





P.S. This is assuming that you have a PC and not a Mac.





P.P.S For downloading music in general, you can rip from your CDs or download a program like limewire. Files that are @ 128kbs or higher sound great. Anything below sounds bad.

flowers delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment