Friday, May 21, 2010

Download tv shows from NBC?(OR from somewhere with Friday Night Lights on it to download for free)?

Well, I have looked around here and have found many places for TV shows, but they don't offer you to download them, or they make you pay. So, I can watch the TV shows off of NBC.com, but sometimes I want to watch them on my iPod if I am in the car for a long ride. So I like the show Friday Night Lights, so is there a way I can download the episodes off of NBC.com, or is there somewhere that I can download, with Friday Night Lights on it?





Thanks

Download tv shows from NBC?(OR from somewhere with Friday Night Lights on it to download for free)?
http://sharetv.org/shows/friday_night_li... - has every episode to download





after you download an episode just use a program that can convert .avi to ipod then copy it over.


No comments:

Post a Comment