Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can i download 'Wizards of Waverly Place' torrents?

ok, so i usually only download things through torrents and it seems that all the WOWP torrents require a login to download. now, when i make one, it still doesnt let me and goes all weird?





i know that selenas fansite lets u download them, but i find it more convinient (sorry about the spelling :-]) to download torrents... my connection is slow atm thanks to some internet muck up and so the downloads that are in the little pop-up box time out or something.





So, back to my question, does anyone know where i can download TORRENTS that dont require a login or password of WOWP. thanks in advance!

Where can i download 'Wizards of Waverly Place' torrents?
no, I am sorry but in the title of your question I saw 'Wizards of Waverly Place' and I love that show! It gets me soo hooked on it! =) Im glad to know you like it too!


have a good day


No comments:

Post a Comment