Friday, May 21, 2010

Plz help sims download?

So I recently downloaded


some extra things into the game as usual, However this time my game freezes at "THE SIMS 2" page where everything loads before it directs you to your neighborhoods. I have way too many files with names like


"0000hjk90" to even begin to try to find the things i recently downloaded that may have started the problem. I tried Scanning everything in those files but nothing came up.


its only when i take out my downloads file that i can play


but all my custom items are gone. Please, if anyone knows a way i can delete the one download thats messing up the game without totally tossing everything or even if there is a program to help , Please tell me how I'd appreciate it very much!


i deleted the downloads file in then found it but i cant get back on the game in the only way iz to delete the file but i want downloads plzzz help

Plz help sims download?
I suggest getting the sims clean installer located here:


http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/





It helped me when I got BV and had too many downloaded things. You can go 1 by one and see what you downloaded and it even gives you a picture preview.





Good luck!





--Things are actually really easy to find in this program. After the title of the thing is says what type of CC it is. Hair, object, makeup etc.


The only other way would be to delete everything in your downloads folder and start over... but that would make me cry if I had to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment