Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't download the Yahoo messenger: After running the downloading: "A problem has occured ..." Please help!

I can acces Yahoo, but I can't download the Yahoo Messenger. I receive the message:"An error occured while trying to connect to the server (Error-3). .... you may be able to install by downloading the alternate Yahoo mess installation from: http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr7/us/ym... I tried to download this one ... but again impossible.


I mention that I had the yahoo messenger untill 2 days ago, but someone from the server told me that is somethis it has to be changed for faster internet. Starting this changing, the messenger can't be downloaded anymore.


Please help me with info.


Thank you in advance!

I can't download the Yahoo messenger: After running the downloading: "A problem has occured ..." Please help!
i have faced similar problem. it may be that ur computer is infected by a virus! or else it just happens sometime, like with me. i have no virus then too i was unable to install it. but after some days, when i tried it installed! so wait and try...may be that can help. or just uninstall it and take a copy of it from computer shop and install!


happy messaging!!

flower names

No comments:

Post a Comment