Friday, May 21, 2010

Download Videos From Facebook?

I've finally found a program that let's you download videos from Facebook. I've downloaded one but but it saved as .swf and I can't get it to play offline. Is there a any other way to download the video or convert the video from SWF to FLV or something. I've already tried converting the video from SWF the FLV but no luck. The programs I've tried are all shitty. I've tried converting the video from SWF to AVI and MPEG but it didn't work. All I got was a black screen with no audio. Is there a way I can download it and watchit offline?

Download Videos From Facebook?
Convert your videos to WMV, file type for your phone, or any media type you want by using this free software http://www.box.net/public/rjdoakzpt0





Just download this software and choose the flv file as input file. Chosse "to convert AVI format" or which format you need and convert.





Remember WMV is a type of AVI files. so just convert flv to avi format and its done.
Reply:may i ask, what program it is you have that lets you save a video from facebook? (those i am tagged in) Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment