Friday, May 21, 2010

Download Music Straight From The PSP Internet?

ok listen. i always download music from my psp. its different when you download music from your psp to your psp you know. this is what im asking for: I need a website that i can download from my psp to my psp. if you dont have a psp and you never did this before dont bother answering. sorry.





1. it has to be free. only register should be available.


2. no download application file sharing stuff.


3. latest songs. not just old songs.


4. it has to work on the psp. so if you never did this on a psp before dont answer. sorry





esnips. com and loudfusion.com are sites that im looking for. but some reason these are not working on my psp right now. so thas why im asking if anyone knows another site like those ones. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY MUSIC.

Download Music Straight From The PSP Internet?
dude i understand what u mean.





you should try mininova.org it's a torrent so it safe and free.








happy downloading!
Reply:I don't know, but i would love to know how to download to PSP. My son has one and we can't figure it out. Do we need to buy extra equipment?


No comments:

Post a Comment