Monday, May 24, 2010

If I download a demo and want to buy the full version rather than download the full version first. Which way?

would I download faster? I found a game that the demo is smaller in size(MB) than the full version. I guess what I'm trying to say is if I download the demo and purchase when asked if I want to, would it be faster than downloading the full version which is 95.6 MB in size compared to the demo(33MB)?


I've never bought or downloaded a game online before.


Thanks.

If I download a demo and want to buy the full version rather than download the full version first. Which way?
No, the full version download is usually a seperate download from the demo. Some games offer a "locked" version of the game which includes everything in the game, only that there is restriction on how far you can go or how much you can see. Those versions may not require a new download, just an unlocking code that you purchase.





Still, the 33MB in the demo does not count toward the full version. It will take you the entire 95.6MB download time to get the full version.
Reply:yes you need to download the full version any way but before you do that take a look here maybe you will have different thoughts http://www.angelfire.com/planet/gamed/


No comments:

Post a Comment