Friday, May 21, 2010

How to download right ActiveX???

I am downloading limewire, but I can't use it without downloading java. So I went to download Java and I can't download Java without downlaoding the ActiveX control: J2SE Runtime Environment 6 update 3. So I went to download this and it won't let me? HELP!!

How to download right ActiveX???
think yourself lucky next time you come on here you will be asking "how can I get rid of viruses and spyware,,





Limewire is famous for downloading viruses and spyware onto your computer, plus the fact it is illegal to download pirated software and music.. that is the only reason ppl use limewire for.. and now the authorities are stamping down on those that pirate copyright material. Software, Videos, Movies,and Music.. with fines of upto $150,000 and jail time. so as they say "you takes your chance".


No comments:

Post a Comment