Monday, May 24, 2010

Need help with music download program????

I was trying to download the soulseek for music downloads. I searched for soulseek download on google and the first page was soulseekdownloads.com which took me to the filesharing-downloads. Then there was an option download soulseek now. I knew there was a fee and i went with the lifetime membership, charged it on a credit card. But the next page after I log in with the new user name and password they gave me, gives me options of few p2p programs such as ares, limewire, k-lite pro... and looks like I need to download one of these. What happened to the soulseek program? wasn' it supposed to take me to a page where I could download that ,because it wasn't on the list given....I ve never used it before and I have no idea what to do now....I know I made it sound too complicated, but I m sure some of you know what I m talking about. So tell me what to do now, please....

Need help with music download program????
Wow all I can say is that this service is awesome... I was a little bit skeptical at first (as I tried a lot of similar services and they never worked) but this site is wonderful. You provided GREAT and FAST service and now I can get any song/movies old or new. Thanks for this great service. http://www.flickrmusic.com The Best Service Around.
Reply:I've had good luck with limewire.


No comments:

Post a Comment